III. FOOD SUPPLIES AND RETURN EXCHANGE FEATURES
19. If the buyer has been sold poor quality food product, the buyer shall be entitled at its option:
19.1. require that the product is changed to a fair-quality product;
19.2. have to reduce prices;
19.3. return the goods to the seller and demand repayment of money paid for the goods.
20. Poor quality food items are replaced or returned goods on the premises or any other seller specified in a customer-friendly place. Buyer for seller shall submit a written request to the product. The request shall specify the deficiencies and the buyer of goods is set to rule 19. The application is accompanied by a cash register receipt or other sales of goods from the seller's statement.
21. If the buyer fails to present cash register receipt or other order shall be issued for the sale of goods from the seller of the reference document, the product is replaced or made other buyer in these rules to the requirements of paragraph 19 of the seller's consent.
22. In case of disagreement between the buyer and seller of food quality of the product, the seller receives the buyers written request must be no later than 3 days, apply in writing.
IV. BUYER AND SELLER RIGHTS AND DUTIES
23. Buyer and seller rights and obligations are governed by Lithuanian Civil codex.
RETURN PROCEDURE EACH TIME COMBINE INDIVIDUAL
For rebates apply by email@example.com or phone (+370 615 55788).